The Great Northern Tiling Company completed the tiling works at the redevelopment of one of Leicester’s historic landmark buildings,St.Martins which dates back to the 1900’s. The former Natwest building has been converted to include 22 apartments, a restaurant and a shop.
Ceramic wall tiles fitted to kitchen splashbacks
Porcelain tiles fitted to 22 en-suite bathrooms walls and floors
As this building was Grade 1 listed some of the rooms were of an interesting shape making the tiling to some areas quite intricate.
The central location meant construction access was highly limited, with permits for deliveries required.
Completed May 2012